CAPTIONING AND SUBTITLING TRANSLATION SERVICES
CAPTION AND SUBTITLING TRANSLATION FOR FILM AND VIDEO
>> Reach your audience with our team of skilled translators
Metro Captions has a team of skilled translators, located throughout the world, who provide translation services in more than 150 languages for captioning or subtitling related to film or video projects. In today’s global business economy, being able to convey your captions and subtitles in the languages spoken by your audience help your business and message stand out in the crowd.
TRANSLATIONS ACROSS INDUSTRIES
>>Matching you with translators who are experts in your field
Translating your captions and subtitles into a new language is just one challenge to overcome as you globally expand your message and reach. It’s also important to ensure that the industry-specific terms, phrases and lingo – related to your field – maintain their clarity and purpose. That’s why we offer translators who have hands-on experience in your specific industry and understand your challenges.
Examples of industries we offer translations for include:
Life Sciences Translation
… And much, much more
How does our caption/subtitling translation process work? Glad you asked:
- It begins with a discussion – We’ll talk, at length, with you via phone or email, to fully understand your project requirements. We’ll then create our objectives from these conversations.
- Match you with your translator – Based on your needs, we’ll assign a translator who exemplifies the level of expertise (in both language and industry) that your project requires.
- Checking it twice – We always assign a second translator to proofread the draft. The original translator will then get the revised copy (to ensure a consistent tone and message).
- Typesetting – If needed, a typesetter will be enlisted to lay out your translations.
- Disco! – You’ll receive a draft of your translation for review. We encourage feedback to ensure that the final product is exactly what you need and deserve.